If you will be visiting our office for a consultation with one of our physicians, please click below to submit the necessary forms in advance of your first visit. Please take the time to fill out the entire form to insure that your first visit goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. All forms are secure.
If you are unable to submit these forms online via the above link, please click below to download a PDF document. Print this document, complete by hand and bring the completed forms with you when you come for your first visit.
Things you need to know…
- Be aware that your initial visit may take at least an hour. Our patient information forms have several pages and may be time consuming to fill out. To help speed up this process we have made them available on this website so they can be completed ahead of time. After completion of the forms we must organize and input this information into our system. This takes a little time. If your forms have been completed and you have copies of your reports we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If you are going to complete your forms upon arrival to the office or we are missing pieces of your information please arrive 30-45 minutes early.
- It is very important that we see all of the mammograms or sonograms images that have been made. Reports are not enough for us to give you our best consultation. We ask that you personally pick up your images on a disc and bring them with you. Do not count on these being “sent over”, this rarely happens. For your convenience call the imaging center a few days ahead so they a chance to get your imaging together for you to pick up. Make sure they give you ALL of your imaging not just selected images.
- If a biopsy has been performed it would be helpful to have a copy of this report.
- Bring your insurance card with you. It is your responsibility to know which laboratory or imaging center your insurance prefers. We will often need to order additional studies and this knowledge can keep you from being responsible for additional out of network fees.
- You are responsible for your co-pay at the time of your visit. Payment may be made by cash, credit card or check.
- During your evaluation you will be asked to undress from the waist up. You will be provided a comfortable cloth wrap to wear and your examination will be performed with the highest degree of professionalism. You may wish to dress with this in mind.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family members with you.
- Feel free to contact us with questions. We pride ourselves in being knowledgeable and attentive to your needs and requests.
Comprehensive Breast Center
8000 Wolf River Blvd. Suite 100
Germantown, TN 38138
Click here for a map.